Thursday, April 14, 2011

School is ALMOST out... well kind of!

Happy Day!
I am almost done with school for this
semester!

I have to admit I am really excited to leave
Logan BEHIND...
But on the other hand I am very sad
that I am leaving some really good friends
that I have made.

Kathryn Young.
Roomate.
Friend.
And she definately knows how to have fun!
I am going to miss being her roomie!
She always knows what to say
when you need it and has definately made my year
here at USU.
Without her I would have really really hated Utah State!!








LOVE YOU KATTY P!! :)



Amanda Nielsen.
Classmate.
and FRIEND!!
Me and Amanda met in my
ohh so fun (heavy sarcasm) politics class.
We very quickly became really good friends,
and will always stay that way!!
Just the other day Amanda wrote me a note
and gave me a gift that I loved!
She is their when I need a friend!!
Even when I haven't even mentioned that I am down to her..
she just knows when I need a friend!
I will forever be greatful to her!!



I LOVE YOU AMANDA! AKA AMBER! :)


Thank you two for making my Utah State experience
totally worth it!!

1 comment:

  1. oh darlin you so cute!! i love you as well! the world needs more people like you. also.. you've significantly changed my life around! just because you're leaving utah state, doesn't mean..squat jack to our friendship.
    love you.
    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete