Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just Be You... It's Enough! :)

I saw this sign today that said...
JUST BE YOU... IT'S ENOUGH!
Why are we always competing against eachother?
There isn't a single person that is better than another
if you really think about it...
Everyone is someone elses PERFECT!
If that specific person isn't right for you...
they are right for someone else!

We all just need to hang in there
and stay true to ourselves!
We need to stop trying to be something we aren't to please others.
I have to admit
I am the queen of this...
I am constantly trying to figure out what it is everyone
wants me to be...
I am continually thinking I am not good enough
but I have come to realize that,
Yeah maybe I wasn't good enough for them,
But to someone else I will be everything and more!!

We all just need to hang in there!
And while we are riding along for everthing to happen
we need to remember
WE CAN'T LOSE OURSELVES IN THE PROCESS!!

2 comments:

  1. miss waldron,

    don't EVER think you're not good enough for someone. i know you've changed your outlook but i'm so proud of you :) there is going to be a guy that comes along that will be so so glad to have you. i miss you already.

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda!! I absolutely love you! This year wouldn't have been the same without you!!
    I miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete