Thursday, April 21, 2011

Everything will always take a turn for the better

Has life been easy lately?
No.
Will everything be ok?
Yes!
Life was never meant to be easy
and I think we all forget that sometimes.
Challenges arise so we can become STRONGER!
The only thing we have to do, is not let it get us down....
Difficult?? Yes!
Trying not to think about things or people
that have hurt you can be REALLY hard.
But why dwell.
I have recently realized why would we want to
surround ourselves with people who don't
have your best interest at heart, or who don't really care if you are there or not..
There are plently of people out there who
DO think you are an amazing person!!
Don't waste your time with the ones who don't!

This past week.
Been extremely hard!
But I have friends who stand by me
and who have my back!
I love every single one of them and I am beyond lucky
to have so many good friends!!
Thank you!
You are the people who have changed my life!

Life is hard,
But I just have to remember that someone out there
has it worse, much much worse!
I am greatful for what I do have
and when I have a bad day...

THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW!! :)


Hang in there! It will all get better!

1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes yes! i love this post so much. you are so strong && amazing for thinking that way. i feel like it's so completely easy focusing on the terrible bad things going on in your life, rather than the pointless drama your friends carry around you. hang in there. i love love love the quote as well. LOVE this post. you're such a strong inspiration

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete