Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last but NOT Least!!

The FINAL week is here!
I can't believe that next week will be the last
week of my first year of College!!
Holy this year FLEW by!
I swear I was just barely graduating High School!
But nope.
One year is down.... Many more to go!

I have learned a lot this year!
I learned you can't BS college.
I learned meeting new people is hard.
I learned that living with other people can be challenging if you don't get along.
I learned college is expensive.
But most of all I have learned about myself
AND friends are everything!

I didn't have a big group of friends in college
and my high school friends quickly vanished,
but you realize who really cares!
If you can live hours away from eachother and still be the exact
same as when you lived next door
You are TRUE FRIENDS!

We are all still so YOUNG and we NEED
to live it up! :)
I am going to make this last week one to remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment