Sunday, May 8, 2011

Goodbye USU and hello Weber State!!

I have had my final days at USU.
On Thursday I left behind the life that I have lived
for the past year.

The year was full of...
Laughs.
Smiles.
Tears.
Sorrow.
Excitement.
Experience.
Confusion.
Hurt.
Disapointment.
Challenge.
Learning.
But most of all...
MEMORIES!

I will never forget the times I had with
the wonderful people I met.

From Red Box and candy
to studying in the library!
I will NEVER forget.
****

Utah State wasn't the place for me.
But it was a place for me to find myself!
So many things I have realized I want in life that before
I didn't think I did.

I have realized I am still SOO young
and I have so much life ahead of me!
I want to finish school.
Travel.
Make new friends.
and above all
JUST ENJOY LIFE!
Thank you Utah State for what you were
able to bring me!

And Hello Weber State University!
May the life you bring me
be everything I have hoped for!! :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah man! i didn't even know you well first semester, and it seems like from the time i met you second semester til now, you have grown so much. If it weren't for those sorrowful hard times, you never would have. I love you girl! So grateful for the opportunity I had to meet you--and I can't wait til we make our short road trips to come see each other.
    ♥ xoxo.
    love forever && always.

    ReplyDelete