Saturday, May 21, 2011

Re-United!

I just recently moved back home to Morgan!
I know.. I know I kind of never left a little bit,
but can I say it is SOOO good to be home!!
You don't realize how much you miss home until you leave.

This past week I got to spend time with some friends I had in High School,
it was really good to see familiar faces!
When you are out and about at college,
seeing familiar faces isn't as common.
I have RE-UNITED with part of myself again!
It has been so hard for me leaving people behind
and even harder... letting go!
But this past week was so fun seeing people I haven't seen in awhile!!

Sometimes we lose site of WHAT and WHO really matters,
but luckily we more times than not find our way back!
AND I HAVE FOUND MY WAY...

BACK!!!!

I finally feel like I am getting my life back!!
It has been a long time coming! :)






1 comment: