Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Turning a NEW leaf!

I have decided... I am turning a new leaf!
Life has so much to offer
why would I ever focus on what it isn't giving me!?
That was me just being selfish!
Wanting it all right now.
But...
Now that is going to change!
I have so much going on right now
between work and school.
What makes me think I need more!
I have good friends.
A good family.
and plently of things to keep me busy.

I am now going to try my best to let
NOTHING
get me down.
Life is way to short to be unhappy!
Now I know.
It isn't going to be easy...
just like everyone else I have days
that I am extremely down!
But then I just remind myself I have friends who pick me back
up, I just have to let them!

Challenging??
OH YES!
Possible??
DEFINITLY!!

I am ready to live the life
that I have been dreaming about,
and I am ready for whatever life throws at me!

Bring it on! I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. love this. love you. you have such a positive attitude that everyone can learn from. :) i love that you got a blog. because otherwise--i wouldn't know how the heck you're doing all the time. i love you && can't wait for this next week when our date approaches.
    mucho amo, best friend.

    ReplyDelete