Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer 2011

This summer has been one
of the funnest I have had in a LONG time!
Just a few weeks ago I went on a river trip
with the singles ward.
It was a lot of fun!
I made some new really great friends,
and we have tons of fun together!
Here are some pictures to show you!


(Josh could have been a male cheerleader)


The river trip was awesome!

We have also done lots of other things together as well!
We went to Evanston for the 4th of July, and to the
Weber State fireworks for the 24th!





Also during all that playing me and Taylor went
to the Temple.

(Love this girl)

I got to go see Amanda!
It had been way to long since I had seen her! :(



This summer has been fun and
I am so grateful that I have such good
friends to spend it with!






No comments:

Post a Comment