Saturday, March 12, 2011

This is for Amanda!

Just a few months ago...
I met Amanda Nielsen
She has forever changed my life
and I want to thank her for EVERYTHING
she has done for me!
I can't say that I like Utah State...
Actually really do kinda hate it.
But one of the good things that came out
of moving to Logan was
meeting a NEW friend.

Amanda is one of those girls that
always knows exactly what to say...
She has some of the best advice I have ever
heard and she always knows how to make me
feel better.

To be completely honest this past year has
been extremely hard.
I have lost old friends and gained new
ones all at the same time I am trying
to go to college and became a
responsible adult.
College life is a lot different than you
expect it too be...
I am grateful I get the opportunity to go
to college, but it is really
DIFFICULT

Amanda has helped everything become
a little bit easier,
and I will forever be greatful to her!

THANK YOU AMANDA!
You are an amazing person!
I am lucky to have you as my friend!!





Love you Amanda!! :)

1 comment:

  1. my heck, laura waldron. you made me cry. thanks. jerk. just kidding. but really.. you are amazing. i know we met for a reason, and who knows, maybe that's one of the reasons you came up here! We better continue our relationship even though you're moving. i can't wait to see you and keep making memories, funny times, and amazing stories. i love you and can't wait to see how much you grow.
    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete